THE FINE PRINT
Q: WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY?
A: Regular appointment: 14-hour notice
Spa Parties and packages: 48-hour notice
Same day appointments: 4 hours notice
Same-day appointments are considered confirmed. We ask that you give us a 4-hour notice if you need to cancel.
We will ask for a credit card to hold the time and practitioner. If sufficient notice is not given for the cancellation of scheduled appointments, the credit card will be charged for the missed appointment.
Q: DO YOU RECOMMEND ARRIVING EARLY?
A: Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled treatment time. You will have the opportunity to relax and enjoy a cup of tea.
Also, treatments must end at the scheduled time regardless of what time they begin, so other customers are not inconvenienced. Late guests will have the option of proceeding with a shortened treatment or switch treatments if a comparable alternative is available.
Q: WHAT IS THE GRATUITY RATE?
A: Gratuities are not included in single service fees. Gratuities of 15 to 20% are traditionally given in appreciation of excellent service. If desired, gratuities may be given to your therapist or added to the bill and cash is always greatly appreciated!
If a spa party is booked for four or more guests, 18% will be added to the bill.
Q: WHAT KINDS OF MASSAGE DO YOU OFFER?
A: All of our practitioners are California licensed massage therapists. You can view their individual profiles by clicking here.
WE ARE LOCATED
From Highway 101 Northbound coming from San Francisco, Marin, Novato, etc.
- CA-116 W exit toward Rohnert Park/Sebastopol.
- Turn left on Gravenstein Road (Highway 116).
- Continue to follow CA-116 for 8.4 miles.
- Turn left on McKinley Street. Whole Foods Market is on the right. The Basso building on Main Street will be directly in front of you.
- There are two entrances. One is on Main Street and one is on Wilton Ave.
Wilton Ave. has an elevator.
- For the Wilton Ave. entrance, turn right onto Main Street; immediately get in the left-turn lane.
- Left at Wilton Ave.
- Once inside, take the elevator to the second floor and follow the signs to Bliss Organic Day Spa.
From Highway 101, Santa Rosa:
- CA-12 West towards Sebastopol. Exit is near downtown Santa Rosa.
- Right on McKinley Street- see above for entrance(s)
- Parking is available in the lot next to Whole Foods as well in the lot across the street from Whole Foods on the town square.
- You may also find street parking above the Basso Building on Wilton Avenue.
- Another option is in the parking lot next to the library on N High Street.